View of the St. Lawrence river and islands of the bic national park
L’Aventurier, situated at the westerly end of the site, comfortably welcomes two persons with the warmth and ambience of a woodsman’s hideaway.
- Maximum capacity of 2 people
- 1 bedroom, king bed
- View of the St. Lawrence river
- Access to the shore
- Full bathroom
- Private exterior patio
- Animals prohibited throughout the site and in the cottages
- Fully equipped kitchen (salt, pepper, sugar, kitchen towels, cleaning products)
- Coffee maker (filters included) / Complete bedding and towels
- Oneka bath products
- Wood stove (wood included)
- WIRELESS INTERNET
- Cable TV
- Propane barbecue
- Common laundry room ($)
Perched on the highest point of the cliff overlooking Rose Bay, this group of cottages, constructed in a style typical of Québec residences of long ago, offers you the high standards of lodging for which we have become famous.
In an effort to offer our visitors a unique experience in comfort that is in keeping with the highest standards of today we offer the following additional features.
THE PLUS +
- Nespresso coffee machine
- Superior quality bedding and lingerie;
- Choice of furnishings and selected equipment;