View of the St. Lawrence river and islands of the Bic National Park
From its private belvedere which overlooks the bay and the continuous movement of the tides, we are happy to offer you this building, all in wood, imbued with great tranquility.
Arranged on two levels, to accommodate 4 people over the 4 seasons, you will appreciate each room of the household.
Spacious, sober and comfortable, Le Navigateur offers you a memorable stay signed Vieux Loup de Mer, 2020 edition.
- Maximum capacity of 4 people
- 2 bedrooms upstairs: 1 bedroom with Queen bed, 1 bedroom with 2 single beds
- Full bathroom with bath and shower upstairs
- View of the St. Lawrence river
- Access to the shore
- Private exterior patio
- Animals prohibited throughout the site and in the cottages
- Fully equipped kitchen (salt, pepper, sugar, kitchen towels, cleaning products)
- Coffee maker (filters included) / Complete bedding and towels
- Oneka bath products
- Wood stove (wood included)
- WIRELESS INTERNET
- Cable TV
- Propane barbecue
- Common laundry room ($)
FIRST ROW SEAT
Pass through a well-kept grove of trees and you will discover a row of wooden cottages, each one nestled in a niche at the top of the cliff overlooking Rose Bay. Without exception, you will notice that each cottage is unique in the number of persons it can accommodate and the way in which each blends with the surrounding environment. Upon entering your cottage you will discover a warm décor as well as a magnificent view of the water. In fact, the only similarities between each of these cottages are their quietness and comfort, plus a panoramic view of the grandeur and beauty of the surrounding area.
THE PLUS +
- Nespresso coffee machine
- Private gazebo
Room No Smoking
Safe Deposit Box