View of the St. Lawrence river and islands of the bic national park
Faithfully reconstructed from all of its original pieces of wood and materials dating from 1875, L’Hermite has been carefully placed on the dominant part of the cliff overlooking a landscape beautifully drawn by the sea.
Both spacious and intimate, the whole rooms have been decorated with selected objects that will transport you to the heart of our Quebec heritage.
Upstairs in the cottage, two bedrooms are fitted out to accommodate three people in total, winter and summer.
Spacious, sober and comfortable, L’Hermite offers you a memorable stay signed Vieux Loup de Mer, 2021 edition.
- Maximum capacity of 3 people
- 2 bedrooms, 1 king bed and 1 single bed
- View of the St. Lawrence river
- Access to the shore
- Private exterior patio
- Full bathroom
- Animals prohibited throughout the site and in the cottages
- Fully equipped kitchen (salt, pepper, sugar, kitchen towels, cleaning products)
- Coffee maker (filters included) / Complete bedding and towels
- Oneka bath products
- Wood stove (wood included)
- WIRELESS INTERNET
- Cable TV
- Propane barbecue
- Common laundry room ($)
Perched on the highest point of the cliff overlooking Rose Bay, this group of cottages, constructed in a style typical of Québec residences of long ago, offers you the high standards of lodging for which we have become famous.
In an effort to offer our visitors a unique experience in comfort that is in keeping with the highest standards of today we offer the following additional features.
THE PLUS +
- Nespresso coffee machine
- Superior quality bedding and lingerie;
- Choice of furnishings and selected equipment;