OUR VALUABLE PARTNERS
From the start, we wanted to develop cottages to preserve the region’s built heritage, recover old buildings and transplant them onto our wooded land without damaging it! Involving the local community in our projects is also part of our primary mission, which includes promoting our region and those who give it its wealth.
HERE ARE TEN OF OUR FEATURED PARTNERS!
- Colombe Saint-Pierre, chef and owner of the Bic National Park Chez Saint-Pierre restaurant, who concocts delicious meals for us to enjoy in the comfort of a cottage.
- La Fraise du Bic which provides us with delicious fragrant fruit for summer.
- Le Cercle des fermières de Saint-Valérien which proves the know-how of its members by providing us for example with its hand-woven dish towels and placemats.
- Folles Farines, THE bakery in Bic National Park!
- The fishermen of the Doucet family, owners of the Poissonnerie du Bic, whose house smoked herring is one of our favorite products.
- Érica Trottier, ceramist, whose workshop Mimosa is in Rimouski.
- Les Fumées Blanches, from Bic National Park, whose smoked salmon and salmon rillettes have an incomparable taste.
- Our favorite photographer, Jacques Therriot, who knows how to showcase our region and our own resort area so well.
- La Cabottine and its native flavours, through the discoveries of Nadia, picker of wild plants and mushrooms.
- L’Atelier V Cuir, from Kamouraska, whose leather bags and accessories we really love.
And the eleventh surprise featured partner…
11. Isabelle Saint-Laurent, watercolorist from Rimouski, who signs our last Christmas card!